Do You Have Any Items That Miss Most In PoE’s History?
In Path of Exile, over the years the game has changed dramatically and frequently. What items, passives, skills, mechanics, etc. Do you miss most?
Here’s my top 3, don’t forget U4gm.com Sale Cheap POE Currency, POE Orbs, POE Items:
1. AA + EB. Artic armour and Eldritch battery provided one of the most fun and unique defense styles for casters, but in it’s new form AA just feels like a less expensive determination most of the time.
2. Cast on Crit. This was undoubtedly the source of the most fun I’ve ever had in this game. There’s nothing quite like vomitting projectiles all over the screen after 1 click.
3. Reduced mana affects auras. While certainly not good for the health of the game, turning every character into an aurabot with little to no investment was amazing.
Let’s take a look at the views of other players:
1. CoC or AoE. Specifically CoC with Spectral Throw and Vortex’s/Ice nova’s aoe.
2. I also kinda miss CoD Spectres, but that’s just because it was hilarious seeing EVERYTHING instantly die to a 2 screen wide righteous fire.
3. Shotgunning would be a good 4th. The death of shotgunning killed A LOT of my favorite skills. Arctic Blast, Freezing Pulse being some of my favorites who don’t really have a place anymore.
4. To this day, Kinetic Blast Cast on Crit Frostwall was the most fun I’ve ever had on a character. (Technically, I suppose that would also include legacy CoC mechanics to fully recreate, but eh, given that we now also have Poet’s Pens, it’s probably fine.)
5. Searing touch discharge, when you could use multiple enduring crys to generate your charges. What about you?