The Celestial Armour Set Comes To PoE
In Path of Exile, GGG has just released the Celestial Armour Set, a mage-like ensemble trimmed with golden highlights that cloaks your character in a spacey effect. The armour set works with other celestial microtransactions like the Celestial Weapon Effect, Celestial Footprints and the brand new Celestial Shield and Celestial Staff.
It also works well with skill effects like Celestial Righteous Fire and Celestial Flameblast. If you’d like to change up the look, you can even swap the helmet out for the Celestial Hood. Let’s take a look at the different views of the players:
1. AKA turn your character into Eternity from the Marvel universe. Gonna be hard to top this.
2. WTB celestial Sceptre/Wand so I’ve got something to use that fits, while wielding my celestial shield. Also, celestial Scorching Ray when?
3. Quick, keep releasing mtx and the players will forget about all the problems bestiary league has!
4. Funny how you need the other MTX pieces to make this look even remotely cool.
5. Wow, I like this Celestial Armour Set.
6. This set doesn’t feel right for some reason. And it’s not just because I usually favour heavy armour sets.
7. This will look great on my 6L Astral plate I got for a steal, along with my shaped and elder Opal rings I also got for cheap. Also, how stupid will this MTX look with a non-MTX helm?
8. That skull looks awful and out of place with the set. There are enough skulls as it is. Also, the pink eye glow is unnecessary, it would be better if we could add our own eye glows to it.
GGG will of course keep working to improve every aspect of the game they can. And we will update the news about Path of Exile in real time.